Akkas & Associates Law Firm is a globally recognized Turkish immigration law firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish immigration law attorneys are prepared to handle work and resident permit applications and other services for immigration law.
Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, applying for Turkish citizenship, and filing a lawsuit to cancel any objections.
Given its complexity and frequent modifications, immigration law represents one of the biggest commercial and regulatory obstacles to the employment of key foreign personnel in Turkey. Our firm has the “client-centric” focus, depth, and breadth of expertise in the immigration sub-specialties that businesses require.
We work diligently to ensure that our clients maintain a solid understanding of the immigration laws that directly impact their organizations. We help our clients customize their immigration processes into meaningful methods for attracting global talent. Our combined client response practices and technology produce case feedback that is both timely and continuing.
Our ability to provide a broad array of immigration-related legal services such as audits, compliance, tax, business formation, employment law, and “white-collar/government-enforcement” defense services has proven valuable to clients of all sizes. Our foreign language capabilities and experience living and working abroad allow us to comfortably serve our clients in any corner of the world.
Turkish Immigration Law Services
We have the ability to tackle the full spectrum of immigration matters, including:
- Work and resident permit applications
- Extending resident and work permit
- Application for Turkish citizenship
- Develop Client Immigration Compliance Programs
- Counsel Clients on Immigration Issues Resulting from Mergers and Other Business Transactions
- Defend Against Claims of Unlawful Immigration Practices
- Conduct Immigration Due Diligence In Connection with Business Transactions
- Conduct Audits of Client Immigration Documentation
- Prepare Immigration Documentation
- Represent Clients in Naturalization Cases
Turkish Resident Permit Services
We have extensive experience in Turkish resident permit services for foreign citizens.
Unfortunately, touristic resident permits are not available in Turkey anymore. That means one can’t rent an apartment, apply, and get a resident permit.
To get a resident permit, the applicant must purchase a residential property for more than 75,000 USD in Istanbul and other big cities. This amount is 50,000 USD in smaller cities.
Secondly, one can set up a company and apply for a work permit, this work permit comes with residency for the applicant and his wife and kids under 18. But one must have 5 Turkish employees working for his company when one applies for a work permit.
Third, one or his spouse must be admitted to a Turkish University for 4-year university education. Language courses are not accepted.
Finally, one can apply for a residence permit by a hospital admittance.
Documents We Need for a Family Residence Permit Application:
We will prepare and file your resident permit application with the following documents.
- Apostilled or double-legalized marriage certificate
- Apostilled or double-legalized birth certificates of children
- Health insurance for husband and wife
- Copy of the title deed and passports
- Apostilled or double-legalized criminal report from your country
The applicant must have a passport or a document substituting for a passport that is 60 days longer than his stay duration in Turkey. If his passport validation shall expire before 1 year, then the permitted duration for a residence permit cannot exceed the duration of your passport.
The below information is required for the application:
- Name and surname of the applicant’s mother and father
- The applicant’s permanent address information in his home country and Turkey
- The expiration date of the Private Health Insurance Policy, insurance company, and insurance policy number (if you have, if you don’t we will get you an insurance policy),
- The applicant’s educational status, occupation, and income information,
- Reason for staying in Turkey.
Also, the below documents are required too:
- Scanned copy of the passport (pages containing identity information and the page containing a photo along with the processed pages)
- Four (4) Photos (Must have been taken within the last 6 months, against a white background and biometric)
- A notarized copy of the title deed
- E-visa document or a copy of the visa stamp on your passport
Reach us for Turkish Immigration Lawyers
Akkas & Associates is a solution-oriented law firm that empowers clients to meet the diverse and changing demands of today’s citizenship with investment law. Since 1992, our lawyers have been helping clients’ with complex legal challenges and maximizing opportunities for success.
Our law firm is now one of the leading Turkish Immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for Turkish Immigration Lawyers in Turkey through our Contact page.