Akkas & Associates Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your limited company setup in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
We do perform company formation services in Turkey and provide other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients from Baltic counties and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our Russian clients and we are very well aware of their needs under the new sanctions.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform transit trade to Russia and other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
If the Partners are in Turkey, We Can Setup Your Limited Company in 2-3 Days
We can setup your limited company in 2-3 days if you are present in Turkey. The setup process will be faster and cost less.
If Partners are not in Turkey, We Can Setup Your Limited Company Remotely
We can setup your limited company remotely if you are present in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How to Setup a Limited Company in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Limited Liability Company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Please find the company setup roadmap in Turkey;
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
How Much Does It Cost to Setup a Limited Company with One Partner?
|FEES AND EXPENSES||USD|
|Attorney fee for the registration of a new company||1,250|
|Opening a bank account||250|
|Tax Office registration||250|
|Accounting fees per month||200|
|Company address per month||50|
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)||500|
We Need the Following Documents for Establishing a Limited Company
From Real Persons;
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder.
From a Legal Entity, If One of the Partners is a Company;
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Certificate of Good Standing” from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate should contain information about the current active status of the company and its signature executives.
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Articles of Incorporation”
- The foreign shareholder company must get a resolution for incorporating a company in Turkey.
- If the foreign shareholder company will be appointed as a company director in Turkey, it must appoint a real person to do this task. We need signature samples from this person and he must also accept this appointment. We must get his/her passport translated and notarized and we will get a Turkish tax id number.
- Power of Attorney for establishing the company.
- The above-mentioned documents shall be notarized and apostilled.
Bank Account Opening for Your Limited Company
Nowadays, there is a huge demand for bank accounts opened by companies in Turkey. We will be able to assist you in opening a company bank account.
We need the below documents for the company bank account:
- Company articles of incorporation.
- Shareholders’ and directors’ passport copies and their addresses prove documents such as a utility bill.
- Turkish tax id number for each shareholder (we will get it).
- Signature circular for the company.
- Company stamp.
Reach us for a Limited Company Setup in Turkey
Akkas & Associates Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your limited company setup in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in a limited company, joint stock company, branch office, liaison office, and free trade zone company formation, management, and governance in Istanbul.
We also advise our company clients on a full range of new laws and related matters, as well as other corporate governance rules in Turkey. Our clients range from single entrepreneurs to small and medium size companies. For each of our clients, we tailor our approach to that client’s unique requirements.
Our law firm is one of the leading law firms providing company formation services in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for a limited company setup in Turkey through our Contact page.