Akkas & Associates Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist in establishing limited company in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
We provide company establishment services in Turkey and other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients from Baltic counties and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our Russian clients and we are very well aware of their needs in Turkey.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform transit trade to Russia and other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
Establishing Limited Company in Turkey
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed for Establishing Limited Company in Turkey?
We can complete establishing limited company in Turkey and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can complete establishing limited company in Turkey remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Steps for Establishing Limited Company in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Roadmap for Establishing Limited Company in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
How Much Does it Cost to Establish a Limited Company in Turkey with One Partner?
|FEES AND EXPENSES||USD|
|Attorney fee for the registration of a new company||1,250|
|Opening a bank account||250|
|Tax Office registration||250|
|Accounting fees per month||200|
|Company address per month||50|
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)||500|
We Need the Following Documents for Establishing a Limited Company in Turkey
From Real Persons;
- 1 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 1 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder
Our Services for Company Establishment in Turkey
Our attorneys are experienced in the formation and governance of the below company types;
- Branch Offices
- Liaison Offices
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Stock Companies
- Free Trade Zone Companies
- Joint Ventures
We regularly advise clients with respect to establishing limited company in Turkey. Our services with respect to company formation include advising and drafting documents in connection with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and liaison offices.
Reach us for Establishing Limited Company in Turkey
Akkas & Associates Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your company setup in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in a limited company, joint stock company, branch office, liaison office, and free trade zone company formation, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Our law firm is one of the leading law firms providing company formation services in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for establishing limited company in Turkey through our Contact page.